pH Indicated Super Scale Remover
- ULTRA-MAX is a blend of hydrochloric acid and special inhibitors with a unique color system built in. It eliminates the tedious and time consuming necessity of constantly checking the activity of the cleaning solution with pH paper. If the circulating solution is red, it is active, if it is yellow, add more ULTRA-MAX to again attain a red circulating solution. Red is active; yellow is not. It’s as simple as that.
- Heavily inhibited Hydrochloric acid scale remover with pH indicator built in – red is active, yellow is spent
- Descales condensers that have been isolated for cleaning
- Highly concentrated
- When color change does not occur for 1 hour, all possible scale has been removed
|ITEM #||AVAILABLE SIZE||QTY PER CASE|
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Drain sump and flush system. Refill with fresh water, add approximately 1 gallon of ULTRA-MAX for each 20 gallons of water in system. Start pump and operate system as usual. Watch head pressure, a gradual reduction in head pressure indicates scale removal. When circulating solution remains red for 1 hour, all possible scale has been removed. Do not leave in system for more than 10 hours; to do so may result in serious damage. Do not use on aluminum, die cast pot metal or galvanize. Rinse system with at least two fillings of fresh water.