FIN PROTECTANT (CLEAR)
Condenser Coil Coating
- FIN PROTECTANT is a specially formulated coating containing acrylic polymers and anti-corrosion agents designed to protect painted or unpainted metals from rust and corrosion. FIN PROTECTANT seals and protects aluminum, copper, brass, bronze, chrome, galvanized metal, titanium and stainless steel. It is ideally suited for use on air cooled condensers located in corrosive environments such as paper mills, chemical plants, airports, adjacent to freeways and salt air areas.
- Ideal for use on air-cooled condensers located in corrosive environments such as paper mills, chemical plants, airports, adjacent to freeways, and salt air areas
- Acrylic polymer coating protects aluminum, copper, brass, bronze, chrome, galvanized metal, titanium, and stainless-steel
- Economical and easy to apply in the field
- Easy to use aerosol or 1-gallon can for larger jobs
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Clean condenser thoroughly, allow to dry completely. Shake can vigorously for at least 15 seconds. Protect surrounding areas from over-spray. Apply with paint spraying equipment suitable for flammable materials. Spray with sweeping motions 6-10 inches from surface to be treated. Several thin coats are better than one thick coat. Dries dust free in 30 minutes. Can be handled after one hour. Apply only when temperature is above 40°F (4.4°C) and equipment to be treated is dry.