Self-Rinsing Evaporator Coil Cleaner
- No foaming action – only attacks dirt buildup, not metal
- Dilution rates from 4 to 6 parts water
- U.S.D.A. accepted
- Rinsing not required – normal condensation will carry away dirt and contamination
- May irritate eyes and skin – excessive contact should be avoided
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
(Window Units, Small Central Units)
– Read entire label & Safety Data Sheet before use.
- – Dilute with up to 6 parts water.
- – Shut unit off.
- – Spray coil thoroughly using a coarse spray to avoid misting.
- – Wait 5 minutes and resume normal operation.
- – No rinsing is required when condensation is present. If condensation is not expected, rinse with water.
(Commercial Systems, Air Handling Units)
- – Dilute with up to 6 parts water before use.
- – If possible leave air-flow on during application.
- – Spray intake side of coil with coarse spray until saturated to the run off point. (Suction of system will cause complete coil penetration.) Refuse and contamination will drain as condensate.
- – If it is not possible to leave air-flow on during application, spray coil thoroughly and turn air on immediately after application.
- – If condensation is not expected, rinse with water.