Acid-Type, Foaming, Air-Cooled Condenser Cleaner & Brightener
- Expanding foam action
- Best for brightening – makes condenser coils look new
- Dilution rates from 2 to 10 parts water
- Must be thoroughly rinsed with water
- Contains hazardous components Hydrofluoric Acid and Phosphoric Acid
- Outdoor use only, protective gloves, and eye & face protection required
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
DO NOT USE ON INDOOR COILS. USE ONLY OUTDOORS.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- TIP: Cleaning action is accelerated if condenser coil is still warm from use. Product effectiveness is enhanced by high ambient air temperature.
- Read entire label and Safety Data Sheet before use.
- Disconnect all power before working on equipment.
- Protect surrounding area from over-spray.
- Use acid resistant sprayer and coarse spray to avoid misting.
- Always spray downwind.
- Spray between fins using horizontal motion, working from the bottom up.
- Wait 3 to 4 minutes until foam begins to subside and rinse completely with large amounts of water.
- Flush sprayer completely with water after use.